Sunday, June 17, 2012

A compendium of articles about us :)

Not to brag, but in the last days a lot of newspapers, journals, blogs and a few tv channels have been talking about us (Team SmartDevs: Me, Vic & Enri). At first I thought it would've been just a couple but I kept stumbling upon them, so I thought I could make a little compendium about them. I don't have all of them collected yet, Wired article will be out on monday, and I still have to find a way to caption the video interviews.

NOTE: I look pretty wasted in these pictures :\ I slept like 5 hours in 3 days and it's really showing. I never imagined they'd take so many pictures!!!
  1. Official Press Release (Original)
  2. Il Mattino (Original - English)
  3. Quattroruote (Original - English)
  4. Wired (Original - English)
  5. IphoneItalia (Original - English)
  6. Clickutility (Original - English)
  7. Università degli Studi di Napoli (Original - English)
  8. Motorage (Original - English)
  9. Trasporti Italia (Original - English)
  10. Urbano Creativo (Original - English)
  11. Omniauto (Original - English)
  12. HubComunicazione (Original - English)
  13. Motori  HDMagazine (Original - English)
  14. Electricmotor News (Original - English)
  15. Megamodo (Original - English)
  16. Co2Motori (Original - English)
  17. Italgeek (Original - English)
  18. Julie News (Original - English)
  19. Gabriele Caramellino's blog (Original - English)
  20. Pullmanweb (Original - English)
  21. Altenativa Sostenibile (Original - English)
  22. ElaborAzioni (Original)
  23. Strade & Autostrade (Original - English)
  24. Ares Information Technology (Original - English)
Video from ANM the part about us starts at 7:14.

I think that such articles and videos are the reason I am receiving so many Facebook requests in the last days, and by many, I mean many. If I had to say, most of them are girls, some cute too, but the fact they want to know me only because I got a little known doesn't entice me one bit.



See y'all soon! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment