Sunday, October 21, 2012

Almost ready to go!


Just a flash update this time, since I still have to finish preparing my suitcase for the plane.

The bird ( Hawk ? ) you can see at the start of the post, is the mascotte of our new app, I can't disclose more details right now because we're under NDA till the end of the Hackathon.

During the past days, we've received an interview from Wired and a live radio interview from EcoRadioDiretta.

We'll take our plane tomorrow in the morning (considering it's midnight, I should say *today*). We have an half free day to spend in Milan before the competition starts. We'll visit the city, eat at some ethnic restaurant (I hope we'll go for japanese \o/ ), meet with some friends we have there ( Kyon! and...others =P ).

Among everything else, our most important task tomorrow afternoon is to take part to... Gangnam Style's Flash Mob in Milan . I guess I don't need you guys to tell you about PSY, HyunA and Gangnam Style's since it's one of the most spread viral songs of the moment, with over 500 millions of visits on youtube and almost 4.5 millions of likes (#1 video in youtube's history).



I gotta go now.

Wish us luck! :)
See y'all soon! ;3

No comments:

Post a Comment