Wednesday, March 31, 2010

FF XIV: "Life in Eorzea #1"




As I said earlier, I am a MMORPGs fan. I've played quite a lot of titles, and the last one in line was Aion.
Me, and my friends are waiting for several titles FF XIV, T.E.R.A. , B&S , GW2...
The one that is expected to come out earliest is Final Fantasy XIV, and I can't deny I've been quite into for a while. I search for news on a daily basis, well even more than just daily.
Today I stumbled into this video that is from the closed beta ( alpha ) that actually SE is helding (Darn you SE for now choosing me T_T ). SE (okay okay it's Square Enix) has been really strict about the videos and snapshots from the game, so it's hard to find any either on youtube or fansites.
This one doesn't show parts of the actual combat action but introduces to the city daily life. As we can see while some parts can still look a bit "crude","unrefined", there are some others that can catch our eye for the minitious detail. If I'd have to guess I'd say it's gonna be in DX11.

Anyway, take a good look, and I hope to see you guys in Eorzea :)

No comments:

Post a Comment