Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Poems...

As I said earlier, I really love to write.
In the course of the years I've written many poems, in Italian and English. Some of them even got published in books (you can find a review of one of the books in which I took part here ).
I will start posting here some of the english ones, and maybe later even the italian ones.

This reminds me that since lately I've had some more free time ( I am taking a break from MMOs for a while, maybe till when FF XIV comes out) I could get more into writing again. Yea I should.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. is this a correct translation of your poem from that book?? i just got it from google translate.

    EYES TO A STAR OF THE NIGHT

    The words are missing, I feel empty.

    My heart, my dream of love,

    hours reminds me of the flavor breaking

    that dream without light or motion.



    Starry Night thou banish me, why?

    I am not worthy to raise my eyes

    and you, star in the dark, dreaming?

    Do you think that I live far from you?



    Ah, if this eye could discover,

    red and tired from tears wet

    you I would find you.



    Without your vision they want to die

    you just hope to be loved,

    still live, to embrace.

    ReplyDelete