Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Hello World!


"Hello World!"
I think those two, may aswell be some the most common english words, even among non-english speakers. Anybody that is into coding, scripting, programming or just testing, will surely agree with me on this.
So yea, I thought those would fit well even now that for a change I'm attempting to start my own little blog.

So let's try to get an head up.

Who are you?
Saverio (with an infinite variety of nicknames, that space from Sav to Savvy, passing from Save, Savy and many others) aka Tetsuo Ryuu aka Lord Shadow.

Where are you?
Well beyond being on the net, I'd say in Italy. Yes I'm Italian. Nonetheless, I travelled quite a lot. I love to travel, I really do. I love to get to know new countries, new cultures, new friends.
(I speak italian, english, latin and can understand spanish and portoguese, but I'd like to use this chance to apologize for some little mistake I'll surely commit here and there :) )

What about you?
I'm an IT student with a passion for poetry.
I love to write. Be it codes...or poems.
I love to read. Books, but even more manga. Anime are okay, but I like manga more. I like VG, but I love MMOs.
I love to know how things work. Be it a software, a complex system or... the heart of a person.
My interests often lead me to think of myself like the essence of Yin & Yang for how opposed they are, but for the very same reason, they balance and complete themselves.

Well that's it, but... Why blogging?
I strongly and firmly believe that Knowledge is Freedom.
Knowledge isn't just that you may find in a book, knowledge is every and each little crumb of information you'd lose in the chaotic mess of your daily life.
Nowadays the flow of information is carried upon the Big Net. Be it a poem, a tech news, an opinion about a game or even just a rant, if you want to share it with others, Blogs are one of the best tools the Big Net can offer you.
I'm an introspective person. A blog is for one to record his thoughts, about the little and big things that happen everyday, sort of a diary. My Diary. I usually don't take things lightly. Not saying I'm over-serious, not at all. But there are stuffs that deserve the right weight. Having a Blog to discuss them, may help to consider them under another point of view.
I'm an expressive person. A blog is for many to read and share thoughts, on the net like it would happen everywhere, sort of a bar. Our Bar. If I have something inside, I often can't leave it laying there and I have to shout it out. There are feelings that if you try to endure will just end biting and consuming you from inside. Shout. Them. Out. Blogs help with that.

No comments:

Post a Comment