Sunday, April 18, 2010

My 24th Bday Party

This cake is the one for my bday party (yush, my mom baked it <3 )
So yea, I turned 24 last 13th April, and I've had my bday party on the 17th.
I've had quite some fun last night with my pals, but I really wished some of my other friends from across the world, could've been there with us. In the past years I've spent on the net, I managed to meet awesome people, and even though I can talk to them everyday, I'd love to chat with them face to face with a good pizza in the middle; it's one of my future goals to meet most of them.

Other than that, for me, my bday is one of those moments of the year in which I feel to balance my life. I have to say things are going good so far. University is going great, especially in the exam's window that just ended. I've got some good work's projects coming. I have some great friends with me, some I've always had but I've rediscovered lately (btw Thanks for the video Pan :) ), and some that have always been with me no matter what. There still are some friendships I'd like to recover because they've been dear to me, and a major dangling situation that I have to resolve, because it's really important to me.

Anyways, Thanks to all for the greetings (my Facebook profile got literally flooded this year :P ), and I hope to share my cake with you all next year !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment