Saturday, April 24, 2010

Today...


Man was born with both a mind and an heart. Such a cruel fate I'd say.
Man was born with both reason and feelings. Destined to fight all the time.
Most of the people have a side larger than the other.
I don't know how should I consider myself, I just know both of them fight inside me, attempting to sway the rival.
Maybe my coldness, my roughness, is a facade, a gelid facade to cover my flamboyant emotionality.

There may be times in which I don't want to think about what's so dear to me to hurt like glass chippings stabbing deep into my palm. I'd lick that blood to forget about what I carry inside, about what kept me going so far. But I would never regret what I've done, because if I did, it was enough important to me to travel even to hell and come back.

But leave me be today... today I don't want to think about anything... today... is one of those moments...

"E poi viene quell'attimo in cui vorrei solo abbracciarti forte e non pensare a nulla"

Today is one of those days in which if only I could have you with me, I wouldn't care if time would freeze or flow ahead for all the eternity.
Today is one of those days in which if only I could smell your scent, I wouldn't care if the sky will burst, or the sun will burn.
Today is one of those days in which if only I could feel your heart beating near mine, I wouldn't care if this world would end today.

No comments:

Post a Comment