Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Stressing weeks >:|



Oh Phew!
It's been a long long time since the last update eh!
As it's easy to assume it's been a very very busy period, not only because it is exam period (I am half done, well maybe a little more than half done) but also because we're having restructuring works at home, so it's such a mess...
Just think that in the past weeks I've had to live (study and sleep) in like 4 different rooms (including kitchen and living room). Hopefully my room will be operative again in a week (my room's new painted walls look nice, I think I'll share some pictures in the future).

I'm happy this stress will end also because once we're set I'll go get my new pc. Most likely it'll be an Intel i7 930, 3x2 DDRIII Triple channel, not sure yet on the GPU, probably an ATI Radeon HD 5850 (the 5870 costs too effin' much).

Oh and guys did you hear? Final Fantasy XIV is scheduled to be released the 22th of September!
I am so hyped about it :) I am excited thinking I'll finally play again with my DODF guys.
Too bad just the PS3 version is scheduled for 30th March >=| Oh well...


No comments:

Post a Comment