Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Wew. Exams done.



It's been about a month since last update. An intense month.
In this period, the works at home finally ended, and I have managed to pass the 4 exams I planned (I completed the last one this friday). Last one was particularly interesting, being a JAVA/Oracle 10g SQL application, and I had my friend Luciano as partner, so the long nights (we worked our butts off till even 5 am) weren't that tiring. Exams went all as expected, with nice scores. I was planning to have another one on September but teachers decided for a strike to block that exam window, so no way.

Now that 'holidays' started, since I am ambitious, I have several plans:
  • I'll try to get back my fitness with Bike, Jogging and Soccer.
  • I'll develop (with Luciano) some commercial softwares to save up some money for our upcoming trip oversea.
  • I'll try to write some new poem, since the lack of time during the year forced me to dilute my activity.
  • I'll try to read some new manga and watch some of the heap of movies I downloaded but never opened.
  • And if I have some time to spare, I'll try to relax a little. As strange as it can sound, I am really lazy but I can't seem to stay put without doing something big.
Today, this night to be more exact, I had my first soccer match. We chose the only cold / windy / rainy day in the whole month, and started playing at 10.30 pm till after midnight. I am happy that even though it was half an year I didn't play I managed to score 2 times.

In the next days I hope to finally define my pc components, even if the particular period isn't the best as suppliers don't provision their stocks before August. I am afraid it may slip to september... well as long as it's before FFXIV launch it should be fine.

Also I plan to have some BBQ with my friends before everyone leaves the city. Oh yea, I am eating almost every evening / night in my garden, so it's quite a nice diversion.

Anyway, I am a little tired after all that running, so I may just go and hit the pillow now... okay okay I'll play some PSP first :)

No comments:

Post a Comment