Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Cousin's betrothal



Today was a pretty normal day, nothing much happened. I spent most of it studying my *beloved* First Order Logic (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/First-order_logic) and I can guarantee that works way better than a sleeping pill.
Beside that, tonight we had dinner outside (I just got back home and I am typing this) because we had to celebrate my cousin's betrothal. The food wasn't bad but was a little atypical. I don't know if you ever tasted nouvelle cuisine (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nouvelle_cuisine), but if you did, you should understand me. Funny thing was that for a good while the power went out in the whole street, so we had to switch to candles.
In the middle of the dinner I found myself thinking "Wedding...such a far away idea!". Even if many push to get married, I think I want to enjoy my life for another good while. Afterall, there is no need to rush it. And even once you find someone you feel good with, it's better to be sure she's the right person. First months always seem so nice, but the real test is on the long run. Better to spend a little more time before, than to break up right after, like you can see from many other couples. I think that before to get married I'll live together with my partner for a while. It's a good crash test ;)
To relax a little, I decided to try Battlefield 3, since may were talking really well about this game. FPS are not exactly my genre, but I decided to give it a try anyway (also to test my gaming hardware and devices). The game ran smoothly and I have to say I had a good chunk of fun. :)


Tomorrow I'll have to go to uni, not too early, not too late, but with public transports...dang. I guess I'll stay up another couple of hours and keep working on my next drawing.
See y'all soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment