Saturday, May 19, 2012

Sleeping girl


Yup, this is the latest drawing I managed to get done. And yes, it's slightly ecchi. I wanted to try to add some spiciness for once, and so among the many tutorials I gathered there were also some "How to draw ecchi" and "How to draw  hentai", but I didn't want to push it too far. I hope it came out somehow cute and sexy. I think a girl wearing an oversized shirt of her boyfriend for the night is very very intriguing...right? :) (Though the shirt isn't oversized enough in this one :\ ).

I had to redo many many times the hair to get the right arrangement, especially on the upper right side. I know her face's got less details than the previous one, but they are two different styles (and this one is not wearing make up!). I really can't decide if I prefer more plain, cartoonish colors, or shaded ones >.<
I realized I draw a lot lately, I wonder if once GW2 is out I'll be able to draw as much... In the while the mean May said: "y don't u just become a doujin artist D: and live in teh basement and draw D:". Soooo mean. Jokes aside, she often helps me out with constructive criticism together with Tay with a lot of patience and suggestions...Thanks! I still have to show my latest drawings to Stephie though...and she's a tough expert cookie~

Everything is going great lately, but yesterday... yesterday something really incredible happened. I will tell you guys more about it in the next days... Just know I am really really hyped :)

Here are the intermediate frames:



Here is the video with all the frames:


I'll have to be short on this post because I have someone here with me, and I don't want to make her wait too much :)
See y'all soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment