Thursday, May 24, 2012

Smiling girl



The other day I was wondering about a subject for my next drawing, and a dear friend asked me to draw her. Now, I don't know if I managed to draw her in an appropriate way, it's not like I can pretend to be able to "cartoonify" people yet, but beside the appearence, I wanted to draw her in the way I want her to be: Smiling. Don't let anyone take away your smile from you ;)
On the technical side, I am a little unsure on the skin's tone =|
The pose was quite easy to draw, but after doing the first lineart, I realized the neck was a little too long, so I somehow shortened it a little, and made the head a tad bit bigger. I have to find a better technique to add make up on the eyelids.

I've been a little busy lately, because as I mentioned in the previous post, I started reading the papers, articles and the documentations I received from Kyoto, it's interesting but it's also long and technical. In the next days I will have to discuss with a professor about it, because it might be also a good chance for a thesis.

  

Today Darius ( Darius - Lol Wiki ) was released. I tried it in the PBE, and I liked him from the start. Finally, it might be about time I found a champ that could distract me from Jax ( Jax - Lol Wiki ). I played with Enrico, Ronky & Franz and did a rather good score. Horray!


Here's the intermediate steps for today's drawing:



Here's the video with the step-by-step process:

There is still an hour or so before sleeping...gotta decide what to do.
UPD: Nvm just received a call :P
See y'all soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment