Friday, May 11, 2012

A man in a suit...with a scythe.



I just finished this drawing. It's once again different from what I've usually drawn, more western-style for some features I'd say. I managed to get this done while following some tutorials about shadows and suits. It's one of the few male characters I've drawn and the hands gave me some troubles. If I have the time I'll practice some more drawing them over the next weekend. I applied different backgrounds and in the end I was really undecided on which one to use to open this post, but in the end I decided to attach also the other one at the end of this (plus the rough sketch).

Yesterday I finished BattleField 3's campaign...it took less than 5 hours. Okay it was funny and the story was intense and interesting, but seriousely...5 hours?!? A few years ago games lasted for months, and now all they want to do is rely on DLC and online modes. It kind of sucks that the campaign lasted less than 5 hours and their credits took over 50 minutes to show (I stupidly waited them expecting some extra but...no.). The game is well over 15 Gb. 3 Gb per hour. 50 Mb per minute. Sigh.


Today I got to know a certain Cosplayer from Taiwan, Neneko ( https://www.facebook.com/neneko.page ) that cosplayed many anime/manga/games I like (Ahri from League Of Legends, Haruhi from Suzumiya Haruhi no yĆ«utsu, and others). She's funny, cheerful, with a fresh face & a cute smile (...and a smokin' hot body. A babe. Oooops. Hello there Kuo-chan ;) )
 
As promised, here is the rogue sketch and the alternative background.
Rough Sketch

Alternative Background
I'll keep this post short today, but I gotta hurry and go to bed since I have classes early tomorrow!
See y'all soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment