Monday, July 30, 2012

Code Camp: Day #10



Today afer waking up, as usual, we went to the ExFadda since we supposedly had to go to the beach. Today was terribly, terribly torrid. In the previous days the temperature was high too, but unlike today it was rather windy, so you wouldn't get affected too much.
Near lunch time, Vittorio joined us at the camp, riding his bike from Naples to San Vito dei Normanni under the scorching sun.


After I showed him around a little, we all went to have lunch, rigorously inside the cafeteria, because without air con, it would've been deadly.
In the early afternoon, there were journalists to take pictures (Little spoiler: watch out for Skulls, Rubick's cube and Pacman) and videointerviews, it was hot, and it was hard to avoid sweating, so we had to put a lot of effort in keeping up our appearence, they requested us to be creative (I really did my best xD) and to open ourselves, but in the end it was fun. 


Once we were done with the press work, we headed home riding our bicycles, so that we could refresh, and let Vik organize his stuffs.
We had a dinner at a Design's Apartment, a kind of sample for Lago's line of products. I have to say that it was an amazing house, and I would've loved to have one like that, we took a lot of pictures (gotta thank Giuseppe for the pictures and Vik for the layout of the compositions you can see on this post), so judge by yourselves!


The food was really good aswell, there were a lot of local typical products I never tasted, I was particularly impressed by the Caramelized Onions, they were onions, but more like a sweet than anything, if I can find the recipe, I'll definitely try to cook it at home.
Martina told us that at Cliff (her club on the beach) there would've been a party...sea...stars...music...and drinks plus she hinted to the fact there could've been someone I know... so we decided to go there.
I'll omit what happened there... :)


See y'all soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment