Friday, July 27, 2012

Code Camp: Day #7

The day starts...
This is the first time since I started to write my CodeCamp's diary that I don't post it before going to sleep, I am at the ExFadda now, while I publish this, you will later understand why.
We had to get up early this morning because there is a lot of work to do and tomorrow we have a presentation for one of the two companies that sponsorized the CodeCamp, Sandei, and we have to show them the status of the project we're developing for them. So most of the morning has been spent coding, and correcting some bugs.


During the afternoon, we had as guests the journalists of National Geographic / L'espresso, that had to make a reportage about the CodeCamp. After a few words, they also got interested in our Green City project, so we had an interview with them, with loads of pictures too. I guess I am not too good at posing >=| But it's nice to be featured on such important journals :3


A lot of drunk IT people
Yesterday night we had dinner together at the Ex-Fadda. There were a few snacks, rice salade, chicken, and...a lot of drinks. Beer, Aperol, Beer, Mohito, Beer, Caipirinha, Beer, and even more Beer. Did I say there was Beer? 
We took a lot of pictures, and we were all "quite happy", both us and the staff and even some University's teacher. We took a lot of pictures and danced till late. Inside the bar I met Titti, a cute psychologist, that has a lab at the ExFadda, and she joined us for a few more drinks. We talked for a while and I have shown her Naples classical 3-cards game. She supposedly will come to have lunch with us tomorrow (today, actually in about 40 minutes) with another female friend (I suppose the guys will be quite happy). I hope that after knowing us she doesn't want to have us as guinea pigs for a study case.
When it was around 2 am, we played a little of drunk table tennis and table football...you can guess the results were terrible. We gave up on going back home with bicycles, it would've been a suicide.
Our bicycles...
Did I say there was Beer?
See y'all soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment