Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Code Camp: Day #11


Today wasn't a day with many things to tell. Since tomorrow we have the presentation of the status of our projects, we focused on finishing and polishing the tasks, after taking part to 3 seminaries. I worked on my task with Vittorio and we managed to finish it in the first part of the afternoon, so we had enough time to duel at table tennis for over 15 matches. 
The code session ended quite late and so we ate at 10.30 pm, at a restaurant called Broadway, which was near our apartment. After we finished eating we all went for a stroll in the main plaza, but since they were all tired and lacking sleep they prefered to head to bed. I wasn't sleepy yet (as usual) so I prefered to stay up to talk with someone...




Yesterday before going out I took a few pictures for the blog while I was waiting the others to get ready, but since I couldn't decide which ones to post...in the end I decided to post a bunch of them. :X



Also apparently Lala said it's better with no mustache xD
See y'all soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment