Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Code Camp: Day #5

The blackboard with the diagram of the task I am working on.
Today it kept raining and there weren't many things happening. We supposedly should've gone to the beach, but 'cause of the weather we moved it to another day. We woke up later than usual (around 10 am) and went to the Ex-Fadda quite late (11 am) to have breakfast with milk's cream and a croissant filled with Nutella.

During the afternoon we had a seminary, the theme was interesting, but I kind of already knew what the speaker was talking about. The most exciting moment of the seminary was when a chair broke and the guy who was sitting on it fell with his legs pointed toward the ceiling while he was still holding his papersheets.

One of the pizza we ordered (Capricciosa)
Also the dinner was quite ordinary, we ordered some pizza and we ate them together, it's not exactly like the pizza from Naples but was good enough. There were 6 different kinds, and I made sure to try them all. Too bad some of the condiments ended on my shirt and I'll have to carefully wash it >.< After that, we hurried to get back home because Giuseppe got a fever and we wanted to check on him (we have a fun video about this, but I am not sure when we'll be able to upload it, given the bad quality of this net).

A funny One Piece gender bender picture I found
This day was a bit anonymous if compared to the previous ones, but it allowed us to catch some breath since we have done things one after the other frantically. On a different note, today I finally managed to get in touch with my Tay Bear after so many days I was waiting for her online without any success, it was really nice to be able to talk and tell her the many stuffs that  accumulated over the days.  I also received a call from a certain person (during the seminary :P ) and she told me some things that made me smile; I still have an open question with her, and I plan to give her a proper answer when I get back home.


See y'all soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment