Friday, March 23, 2012

CodeP-chan: Questions & Answers!

Yup, the picture on the header has nothing to do with this post, but I saw it, I thought it was funny and I wanted to share it.


I'd like to start saying thanks for the warm welcome and support to CodeP-chan. Some of you defined her as "Absolutely adorable", "She's amazing", "Totally cute", "Cheerful and full of life", I'm glad she's been perceived like that since that is how I imagined her to be.

I've also received a few questions, and I'll try to answer some of them.

  • About the barcode on her wrist: yes! of course it's a barcode, she's the mascotte for our game and as the name and the logo should hint (Legendary Codes), the barcodes will play an important part in it.
  • No, the barcode doesn't have a particular meaning (unlike the one in our logo). Frankly speaking, it would be too hard to draw a meaningful barcode in that little space.
  • The ones in her hair are two hairpins, fixed in a cross shape.
  • About her necklace...CodeP-chan says "No comment" about that :3
I really hope I'll be able to draw her with other good expressions, the response of her presentation gave me a bit of confidence since I always considered myself unable to draw well. We'll see :)

Spring started, and as if the weather was waiting for the 21st of March, it suddenly became warm, pleasurable. I can keep my window open, even after dinner, and watching the nature waking up, it makes me wanna jog in the park...if only I had the time for it ._. . While that is nice and all, I had to take off my extra blankets and now it feels a little lonely...I think I use them more for the "weight" sensation than for their warmth.

Today is friday and since we are waiting for Easter, meat is out. Usually it's troublesome to find some tasty dish without meat, pork, etc, but tonight's dinner was soooo awesome! I had a fish's feast, it was so delicious I get hungry again just thinking about it. We had grilled swordfish, crabs and shrimps. Delicious!

I'll leave you guys with a really funny video, watch it :)
See y'all soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment