Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Unexpected encounter from past

I'm writing this flash post from my seat in class waiting for the time to go home.
I woke up early (last saturday we switched the time due to daylight saving and I think my already messed body clock didn't adjust to it yet) and as usual the bus ditched me. The train was late, so I managed to catch it.
It was full, like...really full. I think I understand now how a tetris block would feel.
In the midst of all this mess (It kind of reminded me of a swarm of zombies from TWD) I felt someone pressing on my shoulder. I turned to look and it was a familiar face... but a face that I hadn't seen in 5 years or more. It was the same as I remembered it, literally the same, exactly the same. So I thought at first it was one of the younger sisters of this person, that having grown, would closely resemble her. After a second look, while I was still wondering about it, she smiled and called my name...it was indeed her. I was amazed at how time apparently stopped for her. I would never expect that after all this time she didn't change at all. Not one bit.
After high school we lost track of each other and since it seems she's not fond of social networks & Co. we didn't have any contact till this fate's prank. It was kind of...unexpected.



Today at lunch there was a luxurious menu: Lasagna, Huge Shrimps & Tiramisu!

Last week the final episode of the 2nd season of The Walking Dead was aired (it's currently the show I enjoy the most, even though some of the 2nd season's episodes were a little less action driven than the 1st one) and now, since also Misfits 3rd season ended, I am stuck with just Alcatraz (first season) left.
I need something new & interesting to watch...suggestions please? :)


P.S. Isn't that doggie licking the screen just adorable?

No comments:

Post a Comment