Saturday, March 31, 2012

Glad to have my net back, and artworks.


Finally I got back my net. Last night I was so pissed I totally felt like:
(╯°□°)╯彡 ┻━┻
It would've been awful not to have net during the weekend, and I hope they won't attempt to switch the ISP during the Easter's holidays. As you can notice on top of this block of text I uploaded a new drawing of CodeP-chan. Something is different from the previous iteration, because as Enrico pointed out "She looks a little older, more mature, but also more feminine and stilish". I am still experimenting some techniques and checking what style would suit her the most. It was a pain drawing her hand. I am particularly uncertain about the eye, even though I think it's drawn well on its own, I am not sure if it fits all the rest and I might change it later. As always, feedbacks and critiques are warmly welcome.


As planned, I went out tonight and had a good time. I could finally wear my light shirt and my leather jacket since the weather is warmer now, even at night. We ate a lot and had fun playing bowling. Tomorrow when I'll get the pictures (and a video) I will upload it. It was particularly interesting because I got to know some stories and sides of a person I didn't know, and that it would've been hard to discover in other circumstances. Overall it was nice.

Here is another of the works I am experimenting on. It's based on a picture of mine (kinda low quality and definitely not one of my best expressions as "someone" already pointed out >.< but I needed one on the fly and I didn't have the time to prepare and take more) and I used it to experiment some tecniques for the colors (the shirt, but I don't like the left part of it), the details (check the necklaces, I think they are okaish), and the hair drawing/coloring (I think they're okay, but I am still unsure about the use of white shades on black hair to  define the hair-strands, I'll keep trying with something else I suppose).

See y'all tomorrow! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment