Sunday, April 1, 2012

Pics & Video from yesterday!

I just got back home, afterall it's saturday night, the perfect time to hang out and the likes, so it'll be a waste to rot at home :)
As promised I am updating the blog with the pictures we took yesterday, even if due to the lights their quality isn't that good :\
Before that, I'd like to thank all those who gave me feedbacks about yesterday's works. Particularly, I'd like to thank a person that more than others, through constructive criticism and detailled pointers, gave me extensive hints on parts to fix. Had things been a little different, I think that (learning to draw &) drawing together would've been really fun.
I already started working on the changes, maybe they'll be done by tomorrow, I just hope I'll be able to make them the way they should be x_x. While I was at it I discovered a few new tools and functionalities with layers and the digital equivalent of the wooden model dolls which I am sure will come handy in the future.



Here in the picture, from left to right, Angelo, Me & Enrico, while we were waiting for the others to come. The blue-led stairs blurred us out though :\
It was more than a year, maybe two, we didn't eat at a Burger King, because the one we were used to visit closed down. Since we were hungry, we decided to sink our teeth into their great burgers (I personally think that BK > McD ). Setting aside chips (with barbecue sauce) and Coke (I would've prefered Pepsi) I had a Triple Whopper with Cheese  and a Big King XXL .
After eating, we decided to have fun and burn those extra (delicious) calories playing bowling. Well...not that  bowling would burn that much, but as Elvio said, "It should be enough to soothe our conscience".

Despite the video, I had some up & downs so I didn't win, but I'll do better next time, fear me guys!

Lastly, there is no sweeter way to end a night than with an ice-cream. Particularly this one was Strega liquor's & Crisp Black Cherry's flavored. Yummie!

Today I Installed MSN2011 and while it's nice and all with its new features, I discovered with disappointment that it doesn't support anymore customized Nicknames. Rather, it assigns the "Name" and "Surname" that you have setted on your Live profile (I'd suggest you guys to check yours, since I've seen some embarassing new names from people that randomly chose theirs when they created their account thinking they'll never be seen by anyone else). Solutions for this (partial) is to edit your name/surname to use a nickname, but even so, you can't use tags like [B] or the colors.
The other option, which I'll probably adopt on at least one of my machines, is to downgrade to the previous version.
 
If you check the time, it's 1st of April, so watch out for pranks. Also this year, Google prepared a good one for us. Particularly, this year, the focus of it is Google Maps, that for the day has been turned into an 8-bit NES game. Great as always! :)

I feel like there was something else I wanted to say but I can't remember it at moment so...
That's it for the day, Time to drink my Sprite and Draw a bit maybe.
See y'all soon! :3


No comments:

Post a Comment