Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Under the same sky...



I think I might stop drawing CodeP-chan. This one I just posted, is one of her pictures I drew in the past weeks, there are still others, finished and not. I don't even know if it was the right thing to post it at this point. When I started drawing her, it was to create a mascotte for our game, unconsciously while I was drawing I mixed in it a lot of myself and my feelings, getting too carried away. I think that's a lot like me to end that way though.
Those feelings allowed me to keep improving in order to shape her the best I could, she started as a chibi/comical character, but drawing after drawing she grew, because I wanted her to look as cute as I had her in mind, because it was like "If she has to be cute, she has to be like this". That wasn't a problem in itself, it was up to me the style to use for the mascotte and even if at times I diverted from the original purpose, it wasn't a big deal. In the last week there have been some events happening.
To be honest, I am a little confused on what to do about some things, there are people I don't want to hurt, but I don't want to lie, so I have to sort out some loose ends first.
I know all this mess doesn't even make sense, but right now it's like this.
There so many words I still want to say, keeping them all inside feels weird, together with the bitter thought that maybe in the end you didn't understand how much you really meant.
But right now, what I still treasure dearly, for someone else might just be forgotten memories to replace, so fast, it feels too rough.

Good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment