Monday, April 2, 2012

CodeP-chan's revision & More 1st April's G-jokes.

Here's the second revision of the work I posted a few days ago. I tried fixing her hand, ear, shoulders line and blush. I think now it's better than before, but I am sure it's still far from perfect. Even though this work has a chibi style, you can't become an artist in just a few weeks. Art is a long way, and you need to sweat blood practicing over and over. Only through passion and hard work you can see the fruits of your efforts, and I really respect those who can draw well. I have to also say that since I started drawing, I've been watching my mangas with more attention to details, trying to understand which technique was used to do "this", which pen/brush did the author use to draw "that", what are the proportions for "this", and how should I try to reproduce "that". It's a long way, but I am having fun drawing. 
When you draw a character, even if unconsciosly, you pour in it your story, your emotions, your experience, your feelings, so you want to break the boundaries of your skills and improve, you want to make it better, always better, because you can't let all that you infused in it go to a waste, you feel like you'd be disrespecting those. That pushes you forward to not give up, and to take care of every small detail, learning some little thing more, putting that little touch of color that someone might never notice, but your heart won't rest at ease without. Thanks for all the support of those who are helping me :)

I intended to post this a little earlier, but something come up...particularly...the sink's pipe in the kitchen broke up and so I had to help my dad fixing it. That's one of the kind of jobs I don't really like and since I was all wet with water, I ended having a good, warm shower, which is always good before sleeping. Sleeping...right. Yesterday night I went to sleep around 4 am. After an hour or so, at 5.03 am, my cellphone rings. All sleepy and confused I answer. A lively voice says: "Hei Save, are you sleeping? I couldn't manage to fall asleep, and since you told me you usually sleep late at night...let's talk!". I was like in my mind "I did tell you that but...look at the time ._. ". My brother all alarmed was like "Did something happen?!?".
I mean c'mon, it's true I have vampire-like times, but everything has a limit ._."

The 1st of april is gone, but Google didn't stop with a single prank, it wasn't enough. They went out in full force this year. Beside the one I presented you guys yesterday, here are the others:

 
Chrome Multitask Mode: More mouse to speed up your browsing!
(Check their interactive page here)

The new "Really advanced" search ( here ) where you can use everything to search your wished website, from background, font, rhyming slang, innuendo, or even odor.

The new Google's Nascar racer Team. With a car completely automatized ( here ).



Gmail Tap: Writing everything with just a dot & dash. 

Bringing back the good 'ol Morse Code.
(More infos here)

This should be all for the day guys, 
see y'all soon (and let's hope no more nightly calls income x_X).
Cya! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment