Tuesday, April 24, 2012

A kiss under the rain... and my new toys :)


I am posting at an unusual time today, but I might not be home until late, considering I am going to the cinema to watch a movie, so I thought it was better to do it now.
When someone came to know I started drawing, she insisted and bugged me a lot so that I'd draw or at least sketched this scene, and by a lot, I mean a lot! >.<
Luckily I found a few tutorials I made use of to draw it. It came out something different from the other times. At first I wanted to color it, but I realized it also looked nice on gray tones. The hair was quite a pain to draw, it has a nice flow now, but I don't know if in color it would look as good. Some shades were done with vectorial shapes while others with hand brushes. There are still things to fix, even if I inked the most, like hand shape and shadows. I'll see what I can do when I have time.






As you can see my new little toys finally arrived! They really look great in the dark >=]
It takes a while to get used to them, and since I don't have any solid game to try them on, I had to resort to League Of Legends. The first attempt didn't go half bad:


Since the opening picture had to do with rain, I thought I'd update the blog's sound player with a new song and share its lyrics (credits to Ronky ;] )
Nadia Ali - When it Rains
What a mark carved on my heart
I was struck by cupid's darts
Hit so fast I did not see
Before I knew, love captured me


Believe me this was not my choice
I did my best to quite the noise
Will ever he know what he's done?
The depth in which this potion runs


When it rains, it pours down
It won't stop from coming now
When it rains there's a flood
I am all drowned in your love


Every dawn gives way to dusk
With each story endings come
With the ticking of the clock
I long for another touch


Could I have known this fate at all?
I did not know I'd get caught up
Every sunset brings forth light
And soon enough my sun will rise


Heaven knows this only the beginning
I can all ready see where this is heading



Beginning of the inking process
(with some details still not fixed)


Time to get ready to go out!
See y'all soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment