Friday, April 13, 2012

Sleepy head, GW2, Conference, America's Cup.

America's cup in Naples

Just got out of a warm warm shower. It always feels so good.

This morning my alarm didn't work...or most likely I didn't hear it since someone kept me awake on skype till late =_=. I got up at 12.20 pm, luckily I had classes after lunch. So I had to rush a lot, barely managing to eat 2 toasts. That's why for dinner I cooked something delicious. I prepared one of my favourite dishes, pasta with salmon and cream, and then a few hamburgers. And to make it up for all the stress of the day I had this late in the night relaxing shower.
After many issues with Paypal, I managed to get my (prepurchase) copy of GW2 (thanks to Vic!). Their customer support replied to me after 1 hour I bought it, talk about usefulness. Anyhow, I can finally look forward to the last week of April, when I'll be able to take part in the closed beta. Fun~


Tomorrow (today, given the time) will be one hell of a busy day. I'll have to get to classes early (hoping the bus will pass), and then after that we'll have to have an uber early lunch at around...11am, because we have to take part to a conference about "Web and Wireless Geographical Information Systems".

The conference will take place quite far from our campus, in front of "Dell'ovo Castle", one of the biggest castles you can find in my city (there are a lot of cool pictures of Naples and tasty food on the conference's website: http://knomelab.dsf.unina.it/w2gis/venue#location ).



Dell'ovo Castle

I personally like that place a lot, it's romantic, and there are a lot of great restaurants around there (I go there to eat japanese). We will have a break around lunch time to watch the America's Cup race. The first picture in this post in fact is taken in the same waters under Dell'ovo castle, because this year the America's Cup (http://www.americascup.com/) will be hosted in Naples. Coincidentally there will be a round tomorrow, in front of the conference room and we will be watching it. After that, we will have to resume our attendance. What bothers me is that the weather forecast says tomorrow it's going to be really rainy, so I hope it won't ruin it all (and it's going to be a pain to travel with that shitty weather). So I'll get home later than usual, possibly not wet.

Someone said I should shave and get groomed:
Gonna do it tomorrow ;)
See y'all soon! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment