Friday, April 27, 2012

The Avengers and...Betaaaaa!

The other day I went to the cinema, and as you might understand from the film poster up here, I went to watch The Avengers (in IMAX 3D). I was waiting for it since when it was announced a few years ago, but what I didn't know was that it was the World's Premiere. Incredibly in fact, the movie came out the 25th of April in Italy, where worldwide (USA included) will be out the 4th of May. 


Almost all of the cast came to Italy to take part to the Premiere, and the red carpet was quite...unusual (look at the picture, with the platform raised by Hulk's hands).
Since it was the premiere before the movie started, it has been showed the "Making-of", some clips from the previous movies (Thor, Iron Man 1-2, Captain America, Hulk) and the interviews with the actors.
I won't do any spoiler, but it really was a great movie, I liked it a lot, it was filled with action and fun. My favourite hero was Tony Starrk (Iron Man) that in the movie teased every other hero, but according to the reviews I've read, Mark Buffalo starred the best Hulk seen on screen.
There were a lot of famous actors in the movie:
  • Robert Downey Jr. - Tony Starrk / Iron Man
  • Chris Evans - Steve Rogers / Captain America
  • Chris Hemsworth - Thor
  • Mark Ruffalo - Bruce Banner / Hulk
  • Scarlett Johansson - Natasha Romanoff / Black Widow
  • Jeremy Renner - Clint Barton / Hawkeye
  • Tom Hiddleston - Loki
  • Samuel L. Jackson - Nick Fury
What are you still waiting for? Go to watch it!
Save wearing 3D glasses
Considering the time I am posting this, it's friday already, and in less than 18 hours Guild Wars 2 Beta Weekend will start. My client is ready (I managed to download it at a flippin' 2,5 Mb/s!!! Which is like the max I can download with my 20Mbits and that I never experienced before... If everything went that fast I'd be able to download an mp3 in 2 seconds and a movie in 4 minutes. Awesome!), I managed to make sure my weekend is free from any sort of bother and I got plenty of booze for the long sessions of PvE, PvP, PvAnything. And someone knows I won't be able to stay on the cellphone for long, so it's better not to call much, riiiiight?
When I bought my new toys I didn't feel really comfortable with the Naga because it was taller than my other mice. I thought "Oh fuck...", but the training paid off, and now it doesn't feel half bad. Rather, I got quite good at recognizing the keys on it. I trained hard, but it was worth it.
Also the login screen is awesome!!!
I'd like to remind to my guildmates and the allies of Dragons Of Dark Flame (DODF) that we've chosen KAINENG (NA) as our Home Server for this beta, chosen through a democratic vote when the server list was announced. If anyone has questions, doubts, or is in need of any kind of info, feel free to contact me through the usual guild communication channels.

See y'all soon (But after the weekend ahahah)!

No comments:

Post a Comment