Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Sexy Witch


The image I posted is still currently under work, particularly I have to fix her neck and shoulders. Compared to my previous images, this one's style is a little more mature. I am still inexperienced and so I am still testing around which style fits me the most. Maybe the next one will be a little more moe (if it's a girl), since someone finds the mature style a little "boring".
Today was a normal day, I should've had 4 hours of lessons, but a teacher didn't come, so I just had 2, and I spent the time at university mostly chatting leisurely with Angelo. When we went to have lunch, pizza of course; recently I've started ordering "Diavola con prosciutto cotto & funghi" (Diavola = Devil-like = Mozzarella, Tomato sauce, spicy oil, Salame + Prosciutto cotto = Ham + funghi = Mushrooms) because apparently their standard Diavola isn't really that spicy, so I went for a variation. Slowly it seems they've been increasing the spiciness of their oil, and today...sigh, I still have my tongue burning >.<
Tomorrow I am supposed to wake up early, but considering there is no end to the rain that is pouring outside, I'll call it a day. It just sucks because I was supposed to meet some people I got to know last week at the bus stop, but now that'll have to wait for friday.
I've added a new song to the playlist, Sweet Love - Liviu Hodor feat. Mona. It has a rhythm that is particularly addictive, and it's Enrico's fault that I now have a Last Song Syndrome on this one >.<
Here are the lyrics:

Liviu Hodor - Sweet Love Ft. Mona Lyrics

Big smile in my heart
nothing can tear us apart
i've been searching for you all this time
keep your eyes on my lips
cause it's them that you miss
i'll be there when you need my love

I need tonight your love your love your love your love by my side cuz i'll be waiting for your
sweet love tonight your love your love your love your love by my side cause i'll be waiting for your love

Chorus:
let's fly away together
let's get this dream forever 
let's dance like we're in heaven just give me your sweet love
let's fly away together
let's get this dream forever 
let's dance like we're in heaven you know you're my sweet love.

Chorus:
let's fly away together
let's get this dream forever 
let's dance like we're in heaven just give me your sweet love
let's fly away together
let's get this dream forever
let's dance like we're in heaven you know yo're my sweet love.

A-ah ah la la la 

I need tonight your love your love your love your love by my side cuz i'll be waiting for your
sweet love tonight your love your love your love your love by side cause i'll be waiting for your love.

[Chorus]

Say that you love me love me.
Say that you love me love me.

A-ah ah la la la .

Gotta run to drink something...
Water...Fruit Juice...maybe Pepsi...
...my poor burning tongue!
See y'all soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment