Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Hectic, Hectic, Hectic days.


Hectic. With an euphemism, last two days have been hectic.
My semester started on monday, we had to attend classes, so me, Angelo and Mattia after parking the car were heading to the campus. *Screeech* A car crashes into a motorbike and sends it flying. It rolls on the ground, and it stops at about 5-10 cms from my foot. From the car a woman (a rather vulgar one tbh) comes out and starts shouting at the bike's dude, still visibly under shock. Awesome way to start.
On my way back, we got a call from my grandma's domestic, we had to run there, and since we realized she had a diabetes crysis we had to call an ambulance. Luckily the doctor and paramedics that came were competent and they managed to give a proper assistance. Still, the stress kept building up.
I went to sleep rather early, considering I would've had to wake up early aswell since I had to take the bus.

I woke up when the sun didn't raise yet, around 6 am, and at 7 am me and Angelo were already at the bus stop waiting for the vehicle. Vehicle that never came, leaving us in the humid cold of the morning.
We headed to the train station, where the train kept us waiting for "just" 40 minutes, since it was late.
I'll skip the details about how we were packed in the train, metro and bus just like sardines in a tin can.
In the early afternoon I had an exam, and oh the irony, the theme of the test was "A transport company".
After the exam I had to literally run to the bus, working out quite a sweat, to not lose it.
I got on the bus with Angelo just barely in time. Phew! The engine started. The bus went ahead for a 50 metres. The engine turned off. The driver kept trying for a few times, then he had to get off and start tinkering with the engine. It took half an hour, and he didn't move till someone found him a tissue to clean his hands.
Me and Angelo watching each other, were thinking "what an horrible day". We didn't know the best was yet to come. After about twenty minutes we were on the highway. I was reading mangas on my tablet, in the seat right behind the driver, with a plastic panel separating us.
*Beeeeep-Beeeeep* Uhm, someone playing its car's horn.
We enter in the gallery.
*Beeeeep-Beeeeep* Another time...
We get out from the gallery.
*Beeeeep-Beeeeep* Is it still the same dude?





Click here to enlarge the map

I barely manage to get a glimpse of a white van cutting our road from the left, steering at like 45°.
We crash into the van. I get thrown into the plastic panel in front of me.
The van spins for 180°, while we roughly steer into the guard rail, denting it pretty bad, and risking to fall down the cliff.
The dude, got out from the van, and taking a rock, vehemently started hitting over the pilot's glass and shouting insults. The girls in the bus started screaming and begging not to help the doors.
I was pretty close and saw perfectly the glass while it started breaking under the hits of the crazy dude.
After a few seconds, the pilot called the police and so the other dude ran away into his van.
[You can see where the whole thing took place in the frame with the google map]
Angelo shaking his head seemed to tell me "I can't believe it...".
After an half hour or so, we finally managed to get back home and the first thing I did was jumping into the shower, staying under the warm water for a good while.
That managed to restore my energies a little, otherwise I wouldn't be here writing this now.

To sum it up, I haven't had a good relationship with public transports and vehicles in general in the past two days, but at least, this whole mess, kept me busy without the time to focus on other issues.
Still, I wonder how many chances there are to risk getting into incidents twice in two days, and running into a bus incident twice in a month. At least, once again, I came out of it unscathed, but still...it's kind of annoying you know?



Before concluding this post, I'd like to show you guys a video that a dear friend linked to me.
It's a really sweet marriage proposal. It's inspired from Love Actually, but with a touch of Meme l33tness, and unlike a movie where everything it's written beforehand, the dude had the guts to do it for real. It's great there is still space for romanticism, and there still are such sweet and cute moments. I hope that a day I'll manage to do something even better :)
I'd suggest you to turn off the music from my blog before starting or it might become quite a mess (Uhm, I think it might be the same song though :P )




See y'all soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment