Sunday, March 11, 2012

Holidays: Work in progress.

It's that period of the year when you start organizing for summer's holidays. My friends are all planning, checking the web for offers, considering Tenerife, Malta, Palma de Mallorca, nah Ibiza is better,  wait maybe Sharm El Shaik? but there the sun is so hot! What about Greece, is it still dangerous now?
Well I guess you got it. It's all so frantic, everyone seems to be running out of time, it's also true that ordering now saves a lot of money.
Truth to be told, I had mine already planned and booked, but due to certain circumstances, I had to cancel my reservation for the flight and the hotel, wasting some cash. While I was checking out of curiosity "how much would it cost me to get there..." I had found a pretty good deal, it was really convenient compared to the other prices, so I took the chance to realize a dream and it would've been my first time in Asia aswell. I didn't publicize it much because I wanted to make sure of some things first, and...I planned to surprise someone with that, but...hehe it seems it didn't go that way. :)
I thought this year would've been the most amazing of all the times I've gone abroad, not only for the trip itself, and I was really looking forward to it though :/
So now I am back to the start and I have to figure out where will I go. I really love to travel, to visit new places, to meet new cultures (and taste new dishes!). I don't mind mountains but I love the sea, even if I am not fond of the usual conception of the beach. Like standing still to get a sun tan or jumping in the water because everyone is doing so. Let's say I prefer to walk on the shore at dawn or dusk, or to stand still to bathe on the sand, but to bathe in the star lights.
So possibly I'll try going in some other country, possibly with a few friends from here, and possibly meet with some online friend. Too many possibly!
*Spins the globe*




No comments:

Post a Comment