Thursday, March 22, 2012

Introducing CodeP-chan!


Every good game needs a mascotte, a character to represent it, so we thought that of course also ours needed one, just I wasn't really sure what and how to draw one. Then "somehow" I got inspired.
After several iterations, I am glad to introduce to you guys our lovely CodeP-chan, in her sparkly version. Even if I am still not sure about her hair (yea... hair are always so troublesome for me to draw >.<) I find her pretty cute, and I hope that also our players will find her as moe as we do.
Drawing her I tried to use some different coloring and brushes tecniques, I should try to apply them also on the artworks for the game and see how it goes.

Supposedly I should have gone to sleep early since tomorrow classes start in the morning, but considering that we had today as free day (our teacher was absent due to a "mission" overseas) I decided not to go tomorrow either, so that I can finally have a loooong weekend. Sadly, unlike 3 other guildmates ( =_=" ) I haven't been chosen for GW2 beta, so I suppose I'll use this extra time to draw and study for my exam.

Anyhow feedbacks are always welcome, because costructive criticism would help ME a lot to improve :)

See y'all soon!

1 comment: