Saturday, March 10, 2012

Legendary Code & 9 Gradi.

EDIT: Fix'd a few typos and added the Shrimp's pizza photo :3
TEMP LOGO
I just got back home, outside it was cold, there is a fierce wind howling...and damn, I smell of smoke...thanks Angelo <.<
I was out for the night with the guys drinking, to celebrate Mattia's bday. Beside the aforementioned Angelo and of course Mattia, there were Vittorio and Enrico. It was a funny night, we went at a pub "9 Gradi", we didn't just drink liters and liters of beer and sangria but we also ate some good snacks and tasty burgers.


This is the one I got (Vic and Enri got it too), it was named "31 gradi" (but I modified it adding an aromized "Chianina's" sausage) and between the bread there was prosciutto crudo, green pepper's flavored cheese, salad & eggplant rolls. Yummie!

We also ate a particular pizza that had pink sauce, mozzarella, rucola and shrimps. I don't have the picture with me at moment, I'll try getting it from Enri tomorrow and upload it here asap.
EDIT: Here is the picture :3


As desserts we got (on the left) Flans and (on the right) Cuban's cake

It was kind of strange because the Flan was filled with hot chocolate sauce while the Cuban's was cold.

On the table right beside ours there was another group of guys, and among them, there was a couple, or better a triplet of lesbo girls. Nothing wrong in it, if it wasn't for the fact that those three, maybe also thanks to a bit of alcool, started publicly making out, kissing, touching, feeling each other and...harrassing the waitress that came to take their order groping her breasts several times o_O Honestly it was the first time I saw something like that.



TEMP LOGO

Legendary Code... what is that?

Me and my friends came up with an awesome idea for a mobile game for Android and iPhone. We started the projecting and development right away.
We have good hopes for it, I will tell you guys more about it in due time.
As you can see from the crappy Temp Logo (that was made in 15-20 minutes and after a couple glasses of sangria), I'm not particularly great with graphics and in fact we are in need for a graphic artist. We need someone that can draw monsters and weapons; in particular monsters since we received some applications for the weapons/items already, but anything is welcome though.
If you're up for the challenge, send me some sample or contact me, I'll be glad to give you the details and see your art. 
Of course if the project ends having a good result, you'll receive a reward for your work.
Help us on this new adventure! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment