Thursday, March 8, 2012

Restyling...work in progress.


As it's easy to notice, I'm restyling my blog's layout a bit.
I am still not sure about how it'll look like in the end, since I am still messing a bit with it but for now I like this violetish theme (sigh maybe it was contagious, I ended liking it too). Vittorio and Enrico said some mean things about it but whatever :\


EDIT1: While I was almost publishing this blog post (gee I was adding the pictures D= ), someone told me this layout might make the blog hard to read on some configurations and on mobiles, feedbacks and pointers are welcome to make it better.

Lately I've been a lot more active on my blog than usual, and I plan to keep updating it frequently.
This is partly because I am rediscovering the joy of writing (normal text, I have been writing thousands and thousands of code lines during the past months! ) and I think I might soon go back into writing poems too.
On another side, I think that I want to sort of confess to the blog my silly thoughts and my everydays events when at the evening I get back home, to recollect them, to leave a track of them. Some time ago, whenever some little thing would happen, I used to get back home all excited because I wanted to tell it to a certain someone, that person would listen to me with vivid interest and curious eyes and ask me all the details about that. It was nice because even something normal seemed to turn into something amazing.
Now I suppose I'll have to make do with my blog hoping to give y'all a nice read :)



It's not like the blog is the only one "to know" about what's going on though. In the last months I've had trusted friends along me, that gave me a good laugh and listened to my troubles whenever I needed.
Some of them have always been with me during the years, while I got really close to some others after we have been apart for a long time.
Some of them shared my same kind of issues, some of them cheered me not to give up, some of them disagreed with me, but all of them made me feel I could rely on them. 

Due to my lack of time I haven't been committed to any serious game, but even a silly game like LoL, played with some funny pals can give you a good blast (even though our team tonight sucked big time <.< ).
Actually I didn't expect my university friends (Vittorio, Enrico, Mattia), to have a gamer soul, but I even managed to bring them along with me to GW2 and in the while they're playing with my DODF/SOD crew. I hope we'll all keep having fun together for a long, long time.


On a last note, it's the 8th March, so Merry Women's day to all you people of the other sex :)


EDIT2: One of my oldest readers, seems to have gotten sick :(
I wish you a fast recovery from your fever, get better soon!




No comments:

Post a Comment